Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Fat Tuesday


You might be tempted to make pancakes the tiresome old-fashioned messy way (mix 3 eggs into 200 gm. self-raising flour and then gradually stir in a pint of milk). But why bother? Just reach for a can of 'organic' BatterBlaster. Be sure to have a look at the demo film to be convinced. And with the time you've saved you can whip up delicious toppings (sorry not yet available in aerosol cans - you'll have to get out your blender and bowls and use the suggested recipes) instead of just pouring on boring old maple syrup or squeezing a lemon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You had me laughing - didnt think this was "real", until I did the zip code search and I cant believe it - the store around the corner has it..
SO amushing I might even try it!
Nancy
Cleveland Ohio USA
PS - I enjoy reading your blog!